Are you looking for HVAC maintenance services for your residential or commercial property? If so, be sure to contact Authority Heating & Cooling for unparalleled installation, repair, and maintenance services. Both our technicians and equipment are leaders of the HVAC industry. We promise to always work with speed, professionalism, and kindness when servicing your home or office.
Don’t let low refrigerant levels or dirty coils skyrocket your utility bill or lower your efficiency level by nearly 30%. Instead, turn to our trained professionals to keep your systems running for as long as possible. Join the club membership today and we’ll be at your doorstep every six months to keep your heating and cooling units in top shape!
Call Authority Heating & Cooling at (801) 341-1584 or contact us online to receive dependable support for your HVAC issues.
- Safer and More Reliable HVAC Maintenance Equipment - Three to four Utahns die each year from carbon monoxide poisoning. Installing or maintaining equipment by yourself can lead to explosions and poisonous gas leaks.
- Improved Health and Cleaner Air Quality In Utah County - Poor indoor air quality can cause a variety of ailments including asthma, allergies, depression, and influenza. It can also add to the cost of your equipment maintenance. 1/20 of and inch of dirt on a cooling coil can decrease your system’s efficiency by up to 21%.
- Increased System Output for Superior Comfort - Studies show that temperature and free air movement influence employee’s attitudes, behaviors, satisfaction, performance and productivity. Whether you’re at home or work, comfortable living improves your mood and output!
- Lower Monthly Energy Bills - By finding the right appliance fit for your home, you could potentially save up to $2,500 a year on utility bills.
- Longer Lasting Home Equipment - Regularly maintaining your HVAC systems can potentially prolong the life of your equipment by seven years.
Contact us today so we can save you up to 25% on your next utility bill at your home in Utah County and surrounding areas.